Pages

Friday 16 June 2017

MR WORLDWIDE AWARDED THE SONGWRITER'S HALL OF FAME GLOBAL AMBASSADOR AWARD 2017


Congratulations to Pitbull who was awarded the first ever Songwriter’s Hall of Fame Global Ambassador Award. An award not given out lightly or as often but to those who have earned a "true worldwide appeal, crossing genre, cultural and national boundaries". Pitbull has done all of these. Crossed countless genres that his music fits into so easily, bringing different genres together in one song, connecting rhymes and music that speaks to the globe (and not just the street or block) regardless of culture and breaking through language barriers. With that said, in a nutshell capturing a wider audience and global appeal. 

There is so much DEPTH, truth, fun, word-play, innuendos, links from one phrase to another and double-meanings that your ears and mind have to be fully open to catch in Pitbull’s writing in a blink. There are just far too many favourites to highlight.

I never listened to lyrics until I met Pitbull’s rhymes, and I have told him that too. The day I discovered CULO video and the M.I.A.M.I album is etched into my with memory with vivid visuals like it was yesterday.

As I continue to tell and educate my friends still today. It’s not just the party, girls with a signature ‘Dale’ and the more commercial and wider audience chart money-spinner songs you need to listen to. Dig deep. Deeper into many other songs. There is a message that resonates with all. Pitbull’s lyrics for me personally has had a positive effect and lifted me out dealing with a personal tragedy by giving an escape, hope and positive mind set, drive and direction since. As with many other fans out there. 

With the vision “It’s all about the global movement. It being a global market. Making global music”, Pitbull did make that ‘big splash then the ripple effect’ all across the world. Pitbull plays and reaches ‘across the world’ and changes the ‘Climate’ in music time after time. They don’t call him Mr Worldwide for nothing…he earned that….

Very much deserved! Congratulations and thank you Pitbull for the  inspirational, motivational, uplifting, fun messages in your song writing. From the ones that stop me in my tracks to think to the ones that make me chuckle out loud.

Dale!

(Photo Source: PitbullUpdates.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment