Pages

Tuesday 29 March 2016

PITBULL & THE PUSSY CAT

I thought I saw a Pitbull and a Pussy Cat – I did, I did! I did see a Pitbull and a Pussy Cat!

“I wonder if Pitbull will do another 'love track' anytime soon?” is the thought that entered the mind as I listened Dime (remix) of Tell Me with Frankie J and Ken Y (El Mariel The Boatlift) not so long ago. Then bam here we are. A new song by J Sutta of the Pussy Cat Dolls  with Pitbull for her upcoming deluxe edition of Feline Resurrection titled as ‘When a Girl Loves a Boy’ well I don’t think Pitbull would outright say “Boy Love A Girl” in a title (more like F*ck she TOOK MY LOVE) But that doesn’t stop Mr Worldwide say he will die, ride, lie and cry for his baby.

Looking forward to the release of this new single and enjoying the teaser below for now

Dale!




No comments:

Post a Comment